- Opening prayer – 5min
- Accountability – 5min
-questions, follow up on people’s what you gonna do about it.
- What is God saying – 30-60min
-Kairos, accountability, scripture, brief statements and discussion.
- Scripture/teaching – 30-60min
-scripture read through week, disciple principles
- Closing prayer – 5min
-the lost, boldness, grace to change, persecuted church
- Have you allowed Jesus (and nothing else) to be Lord of your life this week?
- Have you walked by the Spirit this week as evidenced by the fruit of the Spirit?
- Have you been a testimony to the greatness of Jesus this week?
- Have you sought to know God through prayer and the Word this week?
- Have you honored God in your sexuality this week?
- Have you sabbathed this week?
- Have you been honoring, understanding, and generous in your important relationships this past week?
- Have you put others before yourself, encouraged one another, and bore one another’s burdens and forgiven one another this week?
- Have you lived up to your responsibilities as a father, child, and husband?
- Have you damaged another person by your words, either behind his/her back or face-to-face?
- Have you had integrity with the finances and possessions entrusted to you this week?
- Did you honor God with your work this week?
- Have you given in to an addictive behavior this week? Explain.
- When prompted by The Spirit, did you participate in Jesus’ mission to save the lost and serve the needy through prayer and/or action this week?
Prayer for the Lost
1. I pray, Lord, that You draw ____ to Yourself (John 6:44).
2. I pray that ____ seeks to know You (Acts17:27).
3. I pray that ____ hears and believes the Word of God (1 Thess.2:13).
4. I ask You to prevent Satan from blinding ____ to the truth (2 Cor. 4:4; 2 Tim. 2:25-26).
5. Holy Spirit, I ask You to convict ____ of his/her sin and reveal his/her need for
6. I ask You to send someone who will share the Gospel with ____ (Matt. 9:37-38).
7. I also ask that You give me (and/or my fellow disciple) the opportunity, the
courage, and the right words to share the truth with ____ (Col. 4:3-6; Eph.6:19-20).
8. Lord, I pray that ____ turns from his/her sin (Acts 17:30-31; 1 Thess. 1:9-10).
9. Lord, I pray that ____ would put all of his/her trust in Christ (John 1:12;5:24).
10. Lord, I pray that ____ will confess Christ as Lord of his/her life, take root and grow in his/her faith, and bear much fruit for Your glory (Rom. 10:9-10; Col. 2:6-7; Luke 8:15).